Based on our research and your response, we’ve listed last year’s top 10 blog posts. Several hit a real “need” in your lives. Some of my favorites were not on the list, but yours are.
A. We have identified our top 10 posts
1. 9 Things Not To Do When You Feel Overwhelmed
2. 7 People You Need On Your Team
3. 7 Distorted Thinking Patterns That Contribute to Anxiety
4. 4 “Power” Habits Leading To Success
5. 5 Practices That Promote A Rich Life With Less Stuff
6. 6 Attributes Of Healthy Humility
7. Why Your “Passion” Is Closer Than You Think
8. 5 Mindsets That Boost Personal Growth
9. 7 Tips For Managing Your Stress
10. 8 Lessons From The Godfather Of Leadership, Warren Bennis
B. Many of the posts were referred to in several publications; magazines, journals, and various organizations throughout the world; i.e. Inspirational Leadership; The Hay Group; Convene, The Human Capital Group; Worldwide Association of Business Coaches; Christian Business Coach Network; International Society for Coaching; Invite Change Community; The Company Ethicist Magazine; The Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium, The Orange County Register (Business Section), Long Beach Business Journal (Regular Column – Effective Leadership), etc.
C. Thank your for reading. It’s been a feeling of fulfillment to see the reach grow. In fact, I get more than I give. This is a discipline that sharpens my thinking. Through writing, what I believe and value becomes more clear.
Let’s make 2015 the best year ever by asking, What kind of person am I becoming? And how far would that person take me?
We are here to serve you and add value in any way we can.
Wishing you the best!!