Research shows that 90% of top performers are also high in Emotional Intelligence. Your IQ at age 15 is the same at age 50 – it is fixed! Your personality is hardwired. It is the style that defines you—you are enough! Emotional Intelligence is the strongest driver and differentiator of leadership and personal excellence.
With feedback, awareness and practice, Emotional Intelligence will be improved.
Emotional Intelligence is made up of 5 skill sets — self-perception, self-expression, interpersonal dimension, decision-making and the ability to manage stress. Developing these skill sets will affect how you manage your behavior, navigate social complexities and make personal decisions that will achieve positive results.
The EQi model to the right illustrates the emotional skills used to navigate the everyday challenges of life.
Dr. Mick Ukleja is a certified MHS (Multi-Health Systems) coach in Emotional Intelligence. Mick’s has worked with Fortune 500 Companies, Non-Profit Organizations and Academic Institutions.
Now, Dr. Mick Ukleja offers an exclusive one on one personal coaching session using the EQi 2.0 model. This individualized coaching session will help you achieve personal fulfillment, expand your awareness, deepen your relationships, reveal new choices and help you achieve the life you desire.
Online Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- First scientifically validated and most widely used Emotional Intelligence assessment in the world. Based on more than 20 years of research worldwide, the EQ-i examines an individual’s social and emotional strengths and weaknesses.
Customized Assessment Report that is specific to YOU
- Emotional Awareness: Recognizing one’s emotions and their effects
- Accurate Self-Assessment: Knowing one’s strengths and limits
- Self-Confidence: A strong sense of one’s self-worth and capabilities
- Emotional Self-Control: Keeping disruptive emotions and impulses in check
- Social Awareness: Handle relationships and awareness of others’ feelings, needs, and concerns.
- Prevention of Career Stalling & Derailment: The primary causes of derailment in executives involve deficits in emotional competence. The three primary ones are difficulty in handling change, not being able to work well in a team, and poor interpersonal relations.
- Identified Leadership Blind Spots: How critical components of your EQ work together to balance and support each other leading to unleashing your full potential.
- Increased Results: Focused, Action oriented strategies to enhance strengths & targeted areas of enrichment
45 minute One-to-One Confidential Personal Coaching Session with Dr. Mick Ukleja which includes:
- Strategic Interpretation of Your EQi 2.0 Assessment
- Deeper Understanding of How Your Emotions Impact Your Life
- Fresh Awareness that will Provide New Choices Available to You
- A Specific Plan That You Can Activate Now